Business valuation services are an integral determinant in the decision-making process for M&A transactions, dispute resolutions, corporate restructuring, and financial reporting.
Being subjective and possibly controversial, an independent and robust opinion is necessary to validate the valuation, which will stand up to scrutiny.
Range of Valuation services
- Fairness Opinions/Independent value analysis on your target/investee companies.
- Carve out valuations/Independent value of specific business units within an organization.
- Support in pricing and negotiation.
- Valuation of unquoted companies.
We provide valuation support to our clients engaged in merger and acquisition activities by not only considering account characteristics which are specific to a particular industry or geography but also the strategic objectives our clients have for the particular transaction.
Why you should have a Business Valuation
- To better understand your business and its potential.
- During Buy/Sell Agreements with business partners.
- To plan for the future of your business with a qualified succession plan.
- When you plan to sell your business.
- In order to ensure that your business and your family are properly protected.
- When you plan to buy a business.
- To know the value of your largest asset in order to properly plan your retirement.
- When considering funding opportunities.
- To prepare for taxable events such as gifting or grants.
What\’s Your Business Worth?
Knowing the true value of your business is critical to proper business planning and achieving personal goals. Through our valuation process, we can help answer the questions that will lead you to make informed decisions for your future.