As an Assistant Financial Consultant, the candidate shall possess comprehensive knowledge of accounting standards, especially of IAS-19 and IFRS for SMEs, and shall have excellent analytical and communication skills to provide liaison between the firm, its clients, and the actuary.
- Compiling data from the client for performing actuarial valuation
- Analyzing data and performing data checks to ensure its accuracy and completeness for performing the valuation.
- Identify anomalies in the data after analyzing it and communicate with the client for corrections
- Effectively communicating with the Actuary for any information and confirming the status of the Actuarial report
- Resolving queries from clients and their external auditors in light of accounting standards
- Sharing Draft and Final reports with the client within the defined deadlines and corresponding with them on related queries.
- Preparing proposals for prospective clients;
- Maintaining a status report for the clients for whom the valuation is performed and reporting them to the Partners.
- Have good knowledge of accounting standards especially IAS-19, IFRS for SMEs, etc.;
- Have good analytical and statistical skills;
- Possess excellent communication skills for client correspondence;
- Have knowledge of Saudi Labor Law and should stay updated with any developments in this regard
ACCA (Fresh) / M.COM
Send your Resumes to email@example.com