Insights Initial Public Offering (IPO) Advisory Services help our partners prepare for initial Public Offerings (IPO) before public listing, as IPO Consultancy requires well planned and strategic communications before, during and after the event.
Acting as IPO Advisor, we ensures successful navigation of our clients into the equity market by:
- We ensure successful navigation of our clients into the equity market by:
- Performing an assessment of Client’s adherence with legal and regulatory frameworks of CMA and Tadawul as Pre-Conditions for Offering;
- Performing IPO readiness assessment;
- Formulation of governance structure of the Client;
- Coordinating independent financial due diligence;
- Formulation of operational and financial improvement plan;
- Equity story development;
- Assistance in prospectus drafting;
- Advising on requirements of listing regulations;
- Preparation of presentation to underwriters;
- Preparation of Roadshow Presentation for investors;
- Assisting our Clients in listing on parallel market – Nomu, as well; and
- Post IPO support and advice.