|Job Title||Associate Consultant|
|Job Code||N/A||Job Grade||TEAM MEMBER|
|Direct Reporting Relationships||N/A||Supervises (Job Title): N/A|
|Number of vacancies||1||Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Role Purpose||Insights Research & Advisory is looking for a Tax Associate Consultant for our International and Corporate Transformation Tax team. We are seeking individual having diverse tax and business consulting background, and keen to provide value added tax and consulting services to our GCC based clients.
|KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES|
|· Obtaining & verifying the client’s data with respect to VAT & Withholding Tax.
· Filling of Zakat, Income Tax, VAT & Withholding Tax Returns of Clients.
· Assist clients in the filing of replies against tax assessments.
· Respond to Client’s Regular queries related to all Tax matters.
· Coordinating with clients relating to e-invoicing matters in KSA.
· Assist the corporate finance team in reviewing the Zakat & VAT working in the Financial Model.
· Work with the corporate finance team to perform tax due diligence for the clients.
|· Preparation of Transfer Pricing reports of clients. E.g. Local & Master files.
· Conducting all required analyses pursuant to the preparation of transfer pricing reports, including responsibility for data-gathering.
· Liaising with clients with respect to obtaining data and other related matters.
|· All other assignments of clients related to Tax.
· Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals.
|· Remain updated with Tax Laws implemented in GCC.
· Communicating with clients to resolve tax issues.
· Providing relevant reports to the management and other stakeholders as per their requirements.
|Knowledge / Skills||
|How to apply||Send your CVs at email@example.com|