The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility.
- Develop and execute link-building campaigns to increase the number of high-quality backlinks to our website.
- Identify and reach out to potential linking partners, including bloggers, journalists, and website owners.
- Conduct thorough research on our industry and competitors to identify opportunities for link-building.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of link-building campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in link building and SEO.
- Excellent command over On-page and off-page activities
- Must be strong in keyword research using different tools & generating new keyword ideas according to the requirements
- Analyze the competitor’s website & identify gaps in the website content
- Monitoring website traffic, and search results & developing strategies
- Generating content ideas & delegating these to the team
- Must have good knowledge of using Google/ Bing/ Yandex webmaster tools i.e. Google Analytics, Search Console, Google tag manager
- Proven SEO experience of minimum 2 years
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g٫ Google Analytics٫ WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Continually current on the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative٫ test-driven field
- Article & Blog Posts
Send your Resume to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of accountabilities and activities. Job incumbents may be required to perform additional job-related tasks and duties as assigned.