Job Title: Senior Associate – Corporate Finance & Deal Advisory
Department: Corporate Finance & Deal Advisory
Role Purpose: Accountable and responsible for all the tasks and assignments delegated under the ambit of “Corporate Finance & Deal Advisory” practice at Insights.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Assist the team in the preparation of technical & financial proposals.
- Quality Improvement of the Insights’ business development & marketing material.
- Core Execution and Close of Engagement
- Analyze competitive industry, financial conditions of peer companies, evaluate business plans and financial statements, and build financial models
- Undertake Market Study and desktop research tasks.
- Participate in business valuations, mergers & acquisitions, purchase price allocations, business plans, investment pitch, feasibility studies, financial restructuring, bid evaluation, financial due diligence and infrastructure advisory.
- Demonstrate strong technical competencies (including competency in report writing and presentation delivery) in the core areas of Deal Advisory areas and ensure that any work delivered is of high standard
- Undertake smaller assignments or assist on larger assignments reporting to a manager, senior manager, or a partner.
- Liasing with other service lines of Insights including, but not limited to, Real Estate, Tax and other Services.
- Learning and Development
- Actively develop, mentor and coach team members
- Working in a dynamic team environment on various projects across different sectors
Knowledge / Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with demonstrated Financial Modeling abilities in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research and analytical skills and ability to work well both autonomously and in a team.
- Expert level experience in multitasking with ability to set priorities as per given situation.
- Proactive and self-starter with ability and desire to improve effectiveness.
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus).
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics or others.
- CA/ACCA qualification.
- Minimum three years’ experience within the advisory practice (Big 4 or Investment Banking preferred)
- Market competitive.