|Job Title||Senior Associate Financial and Risk Advisory|
|Job Code||(To be completed by HR)||Job Grade||(To be completed by HR)|
|Direct Reporting Relationships||AM Financial and Risk Advisory||Supervises (Job Title): n/a|
|Department||Financial and Risk Advisory||Section||n/a|
|Number of vacancies||2||Location||Lahore|
|Role Purpose||A candidate is required for the position of SA FRA. He shall be supporting execution of Financial and Risk related assignments. He will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. He shall focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise.|
|KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES|
|Key Accountabilities||Key Activities|
|1. Client Management and Relationship Building||You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in the Kingdom.
• Undertake client delivery work in KSA including operational improvement, Business process re-engineering, operating model assessment; design and transformation projects; internal audits; SOPs development; IFRS implementation; accounting advisory; and risk management.
• Support the development of new propositions to help our client standardize their operations in the most efficient and effective manner.
|2. Assignment Execution||• Execute end-to-end consulting engagements focused on meeting client requirements, regulatory standards and best practices.
• Develop yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in industry, updates to
regulatory frameworks and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
|3. Team Play||• Work and coordinate with colleagues in Kingdom on client work and internal initiatives as
well as with international teams where appropriate; and keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
|4. Assistance to Senior Management||• Contribute towards strategic development alongside day-to-day ad-hoc tasks assigned by the senior management.|
|Knowledge / Skills||• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with demonstrated abilities in Excel.
• Having an analytical mind and a keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
• The ability to develop strong working relationships and maintaining the work ethics.
• Expert level experience in multitasking with ability to set priorities as per given situation.
• Ability to stick to time constraints.
• Fluent in English and Arabic (is a plus).
|Education / Certifications||• Part qualified CA / qualified ACCA|
|Experience||•||At least 4 years’ experience in the Big4.|
|•||2 years in Audit and Assurance and 2 years in Risk Advisory|
|Package||•||Depending upon Experience.|
|Send CVs||•||Aabbas@insightss.co and Emalik@insightss.co|
|Disclaimer:||This job description is not an exhaustive list of accountabilities and activities. Job
incumbents may be required to perform additional job-related tasks and duties as assigned.