|Job Title||Senior Consultant – Deal Advisory|
|Job Code||(To be completed by HR)||Job Grade||(To be completed by HR)|
|Direct Reporting Relationships||Reports to Line Manager||Supervises (Job Title): Interns (max 5)|
|Department||Corporate Finance & Deal Advisory||Section||n/a|
|Unit||n/a||Location||Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|Role Purpose||Accountable and responsible for all the tasks and assignments delegated under the
ambit of “Corporate Finance & Deal Advisory” practice at Insights.
|KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES|
|Key Accountabilities||Key Activities|
|1. Business Development||· Assist the senior management in the preparation of technical & financial proposals.
· Preparation of Engagement Letters.
· Quality Improvement of the Insights’ business development & marketing material
i.e. teasers, flyers, blogs, articles.
|2. Execution to Achieve Set Targets||· Assist in deal sourcing, target identification, and analysis for proprietary acquisition processes.
· Participating in Transaction Advisory engagements across the practice that may include financial due diligence engagements with both private equity and strategic corporate buyers, candidate sourcing, evaluate potential synergies, pre- merger/post-merger integration, and corporate development support.
· Leveraging market/customer research, trends, and competitor analysis to help clients understand transaction-specific risks and opportunities.
· Analyze and evaluate operational, business, and financial trends of target companies.
· Conducting industry- and company-specific business due diligence, including competitor and industry benchmarking.
· Performing in-depth financial modeling to inform client projections around revenue and profit outlook, pipeline sizing, and industry dynamics.
· Identify key deal issues impacting purchase price or deal structure to senior management.
· Assuming responsibility for content creation across various deliverables by working closely with the Manager and Director on Information Memorandums, Financial Models, project risk matrixes, term sheets, feasibility and concept reports and senior management presentations.
· Participate in structuring of transactions (whether debt or equity), transaction advisory and debt advisory services, investor pitch, IPO Advisory and transaction structuring and financial advisory services for Real Estate/Construction & PPP projects.
· Buy-side i.e., sourcing financing from other FIs and Sell-side i.e., providing structured and project finance solutions to clients.
· Delivering outstanding work consistently and client value while transitioning from a project delivery to a client development mentality, with a focus on developing trusted and long-lasting relationship.
|3. Reporting||· Support in report preparation, proposals and executive presentations.|
|4. Presentation to clients||· Delivering final presentation on the deliverables to clients when required.|
|5. Team Management||· Manage and mentor interns to achieve set targets and goals.
· Leadership and management of the project team ensuring positive interaction with other teams in the organization.
· Responsible for motivating and advising junior staff to improve their performance.
|Knowledge / Skills||· Proven track record and experience within project and structured finance.
· Proven track record of working at multiple deal/ticket sizes.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office with demonstrated Financial Modeling abilities in Excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research and analytical skills and ability to work well both autonomously and in a team.
· Expert level experience in multitasking with ability to set priorities as per given situation.
· Proactive and self-starter with ability and desire to improve effectiveness.
· Fluent in English and Arabic (is a plus).
|Education / Certifications||· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
· ACCA/CA/CFA designation preferred.
· Applicant with Transferable Iqama preferred.
|Experience||· 7-10 years of Transaction and Debt Advisory Services / M&A, Investment Banking experience in a consulting, advisory, Investment bank or private equity environment (Big4 preferred).
· Proven track record of working in multiple deals/ticket sizes in large-scale infrastructure projects (Mandatory requirement).
Send your Resume to email@example.com